Located just south of Adelaide CBD in the exciting Tonsley redevelopment. Industrial pioneers and innovators find their niche at Tonsley.
Co-Hab works in collaboration with the Renewal SA Tonsley team to host future tenants that aspire to be big.
Co-Hab is an Adelaide based not-for-profit company providing coworking space for people from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Members have the opportunity to operate their businesses, connect and collaborate.
Far beyond merely a coworking space from which to work, Co-Hab is a unique place to develop your business, to connect with others and be part of the future of South Australia.
Sign up now to experience some of our unique comforts and features:
- Our community manager is available to optimise opportunities by connecting you with relevant people and resources within the space
- Printing, scanning and copying facilities included in all plans
- Gig City speed internet and Wi-Fi
- Kitchen facilities
- Free parking for you and your visitors
The CO-HAB space is broken into these creative areas:
Coworking Desk Space
Open workspace with individual high-quality workstations with varying configurations
- 1 person private Studio Offices
- 2 person private Studio Offices
- 4 person private Studio Offices
- Meeting rooms that are bookable online
- Large Function room at a discounted cost to members
- Well equipped Boardroom for your important group meetings
- Modern large kitchen facility with a generous breakout area for casual meetings and functions