Located just south of Adelaide CBD in the exciting new Tonsley redevelopment, a collaborative and high-value industry, education and residential precinct. Industrial pioneers and innovators will find their niche at Tonsley.
CO-HAB is an Adelaide based not-for-profit company providing coworking space for people from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Members have the opportunity to operate their businesses, connect and collaborate. The emphasis at CO-HAB is on collaboration, the fuel for invention and entrepreneurial activities. Spacious, well resourced, inspiring.
Far beyond merely a coworking space from which to work, CO-HAB is a unique place to develop your business, to connect with others and be part of the future of South Australia.
Sign up now to experience some of our unique comforts and features:
- A host is available to optimise opportunities by connecting you with relevant people and resources within the space
- Regular events
- Printing, scanning and copying facilities available
- High speed internet and Wi-Fi
- Kitchen facilities
- Free parking for you and your visitors
The CO-HAB space is broken into these creative areas:
The Coworking area
- Open workspace with 42 individual high quality workstations in a mix of configurations
- 1 Person private Studio Offices x 8
- 2 person private Studio Offices x 5
- 4 person private Studio Offices x 4
Bookable Share facilities
- 6 Meeting rooms
- Large Function room for up to 42 people
- Well equipped Boardroom for your important group meetings
- Modern large Kitchen facility with a generous Breakout area for casual meetings and functions